Due to recent expansion of their contact centre team, this growing price comparison business are looking to add a strong optimisation manager to the organisation. You will oversee the workflow in order to increase sales opportunities and outcomes and drive efficiency.
As a business, the company prides itself on providing Australian SME's with a service that enables them to get the best bang for their buck on their energy costs.
As a work force optimisation manager, the core purposes of your role are to assist the sales team in increasing their conversion of leads by utilsing data accordingly along with appropriate dialler management. You will report on various campaigns and along with the senior leadership team, provide guidance on business specific KPI's.
The Culture & Benefits
Work in a great office environment with like-minded people that love achieving results and getting rewarded for success. As a staff member you are very well looked after and fully appreciated and rewarded for the great work you do. They adopt a collaborative approach and work closely with all other departments of the business.
- Must have experience working with Genesys telephony management suite.
- Resource planning experience for Inbound and Outbound operations.
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Fluent and articulate English communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia (Permanent Resident or Citizen)
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered!