Technical Customer Experience Specialist
|Job Title:||Technical Customer Experience Specialist|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2022 10:00|
First things first, they are a fin-tech SaaS platform for the health and wellness industry.
1) They help SMB's in the space attract new clients with a great visual online marketplace.
2) Has an easy to use platform that manages a customer base in a slick and time saving manner.
3) Makes it simple and straight forward to get paid for their services.
Who this role could be for?
Your background could be:
- Someone looking to join a growing technology business
- Someone who takes pride in providing great customer service and turning complex problems into simple explanations.
- Someone that has been a sales driven SDR or Account manager who wants to refocus on customer experience
Essentially, this role is for any great communicators that love solving problems for customers. Your primary focus will be to respond via both phone and email to support ticket issues. You love being an expert in your field and have the ability to answer any questions your customers may have about your services and ultimately find them a solution so they are back up and running.
What the company are looking for...
For this role they need a confident, articulate and detail orientated person with a customer experience focus that can really get behind their service offering. Someone who can react swiftly and manages their time really well. Ideally you will have worked with a b2b software before.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They are a young business with have incredibly high growth plans in Australia
2) The package on offer $70,000.00 plus super
3) Genuine progression opportunities into management if that's where you would like to be longer term, or delve into other areas of the business as it grows.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
So if you like what you have read and want to get sorted in a new role early in the new year. APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a couple of weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's