Is a start up! They are backed by a global Fortune 500 organisation, and they are growing at an outstanding rate. Currently with 40 people in their Sydney based Australian business, they will be growing their Australian team to 60 people before the end of 2020. A significant part of this growth will come in their Customer Service team- they know that they need great people to keep their customers happy! They are based in North Sydney.
As the maiden Team Leader in this business, you will be looking after a team of 6 people, all exceptionally bright and enthusiastic, but light on when it comes to energy retailing experience. You will report into the Manager of Customer Operations, and your responsibilities will include
- Running the day to day activities of the team
- Sharing your experience and expertise in relation to all customer issues experienced within energy retailers, including billing, transfers, new connections, hardship, retention and others
- Being a point of escalation
- Recruitment, onboarding and ongoing training
- Reporting, on both customers and the team, including data analysis and presentations
The Culture & Benefits
As part of a rapidly growing team you will be working closely with the Manager of Customer Operations. They love people who are direct, intelligent and enjoy going to work. Due to the growth there is a focus on hiring people who are capable of rapid development. The full time permanent role offers a base salary of up to $85k + super. For people moving from interstate the company will assist with relocation. This is a unique opportunity to join an internationally backed business at a time of expansion.
- An outgoing positive personality with ideally Team Leading and Subject Matter Expert experience
- Professional presentation
- Fluent and articulate English communication skills, written and verbal, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Upbeat and enthusiastic approach
- Must have full working rights in Australia (Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident)
The interview process is currently underway so if you think this sounds like the right job for you, please apply NOW