Looking to make your mark with the backing of an established organisation?
The business I'm representing has a 20 year history, thousands of B2B customers and well established and well tenured staff.
Over the years, their 1 iron has been providing telecommunications services B2B for SMEs around Australia. 2 years ago, they made the strategic decision to operate as a Managed Service Partner, and after recruiting a General Manager to oversee and develop the MSP division, they are now looking for a Strategic Business Development Manager to spearhead the growth of this division.
What do they really want?
The set up is simple. The business has several thousand existing, happy customers who use them as a telco supplier. The Strategic BDM will work closely with the existing accounts team to categorise, identify and approach key prospects for further IT services. From there, you'll be expected to work with pre sales and the service delivery team to put together solutions that make it impossible for clients to say no.
There is no cold calling associated with this position.
- This is likely your 3rd or 4th professional B2B sales role
- You have a strong understanding of MSPs, as well as a broad technical understanding of the needs of SMEs
- You know Office365 and Azure like the back of your hand
- You can walk a deal all the way through from open to close, over a 2-4 month sales cycle
- You are autonomous and do not need hand holding
Pay for this role is between $85k-$100k base, + super, depending on experience. OTE are $150k, and commissions are uncapped.
Based in Sydney CBD, immediate start.