How many hospitality industry businesses do you know that have experienced their best ever months since March 2020?
And how many job ads start with a rhetorical question? Too many.
The company is a software platform that restaurants, cafes and catering businesses can order wholesale supplies through. In business since 2017, they have secured VC funding and are rapidly gaining traction across Sydney and Brisbane- with more customers ordering through their platform month on month. This traction is reflected in their growth- expanding from 6 to 25 people in the last 18 months.
The role is a Strategic Account Manager. The company has several thousand existing customers, all using their service to some extent. The majority of these customers are restaurants and cafes.
The Strategic part
- assess and segment the existing customer base, using data driven insights to support your decisions
- devise an appropriately high touch account management strategy for the super users
- devise an appropriately lower touch account management strategy for the healthy users
- devise an appropriately low touch account management strategy for the tail of this account base
- collate feedback, uncover insights and deliver them to both the board of the company and the product development team
- Visit 10+ super/healthy clients every single week in order to grow their spend both in and across categories
- Implement, monitor and optimise your appropriately low touch strategy for the tail of the account base
- to be comfortable in an environment where things change very quickly- it's a start up!
- the desire to both do the thinking and do the talking.
- experience in the technology based business
Selling in to the hospitality industry is a nice to have, not an essential for this position. Account Management skills and the ability to pull apart data logically are the essential skills here.
The PAY- $90k- $115k + super + commissions. Full time permanent position.
The timeframe for this role is an immediate start. Please get in touch if you fit the bill and you'd like to know more.