Solution Consultant - Position Description
This newly created team and position present a rare opportunity to be part of a consulting practice, within a high growth, global FinTech/RegTech business. Our clients unique KYC automation technology has been adopted by major financial and professional service firms and we now have demand for a consulting team to work alongside our product and sales team, to engage with prospects and clients to help guide and inform the change process as they adopt a new solution to their KYC/AML challenges.
You will be an experienced financial crime compliance professional, having held roles either within a financial organisation overseeing KYC/AML activities or in a consulting practice, specialising in this domain. You're excited by innovation and see the role of technology in the future of financial crime compliance yet understand the practical challenges of affecting change in major organisations. Your experience, composure and commercial nouse enable you to influence clients and their internal stakeholders and guide them through the consultation process. You have a track record of successfully delivered multi-scale, multi-jurisdiction projects, so you know what it takes to get an initiative off the ground and on-track through to completion.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience/skills;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in financial crime, ideally in advisory/transformation or change in the financial services industry
- Ideally an AML Diploma/Certificate or equivalent experience
- In depth knowledge of banking and finance industry
- Expertise in regulatory compliance requirements, AML/Financial Crime and risk management principles across Asia Pacific with an awareness of extra-territoriality issues in other jurisdictions as necessary
- Proven experience working in AML/Risk Management and understanding of the key operational challenges involved
- A strong understanding of KYC methodologies for various entities / products/ jurisdictions
- Experience consulting, initiating and leading change projects, either within your business or as a consultant to other businesses.
- Demonstrated involvement with successful implementation of new technologies in financial service organizations.
Our client is the creator of KYC automation for major financial and professional service firms globally. They are the only provider of simultaneous, real-time access to multiple sources of global company and person data. By using robotic search to discover everything their client's KYC policy demands, we deliver more efficient processes and faster, safer regulatory compliance, resulting in lower costs and superior risk management.
Solution Consulting Team
- Support technology sales process by providing consultation/guidance throughout the client engagement
- Deepen client relationships and deliver greater value by providing trusted advice
- Build on the KYC compliance expertise/authority in our business
- Inject experience and expertise to the client's organisation/department
- Reduce risk of failure and protect encompass investment in long T1 sales process
- Design, build better solution(s) for each customer
- A new 'product/service' which the sales team can sell for additional revenues
- Attend sales meetings with qualified opportunities
- Carry out workshops with clients and prospects such as 'audits' , 'strategic review', 'implementation planning' etc
- Create key artefacts and high value documents clients can refer to /be guided by
- Equip/support client champions with documents, processes, internal activities
- Support clients to manage change internally
- Capture client requirements in order to configure solution
- Project manage client implementations
- Author thought leadership content
- Speak publicly at industry events
- Prepare and deliver projected ROI report at end of each client assignment.
- Monitor and form opinion on industry trends