Are you sick of the same old job ads usually filled with things like:
- "An Exciting opportunity"
- "Join a Dynamic team"
- "A unique opportunity with a market-leading company"
- "We are seeking a Rockstar, Guru, Unicorn"
Most job ads wont go onto say why these things are true at all and are basically just BS with the recruiter hoping you waste 2 seconds to click apply!
It's what they were taught to do when writing job ads because that is what their managers did when when they started back in 1995.
Today I want to be be different and actually ask you:
- WHAT DO YOU WANT IN A JOB?
- WHAT DO YOU WANT IN A COMPANY?
I've got active sales roles at several technology software businesses that are looking for sales people at all levels including:
- Sales Development Representatives (The people that prospect and uncover sales opportunities) - $55k-$70k base + super + bonuses
- Account Executives (The people that prospect and conduct the product demonstrations and eventually close the sales) - $70k-$100k base + super + bonuses
If any of the above sounds like its worth the conversation, apply with your CV and we can get started.