Sales Representative - Ideal for beauty retail workers
|Job Title:||Sales Representative - Ideal for beauty retail workers|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2022 10:32|
First things first, they are a fin-tech SaaS platform for the health and wellness industry.
1) They help Small businesses like hair & Make up studios salons, gyms, nail shops etc attract new clients with a great visual online marketplace.
2) Has an easy to use platform that manages a customer base in a slick and time saving manner.
3) Makes it simple and straight forward to get paid for their services.
Who this role could be for?
So you're in a retail job within the health & beauty space at the moment, its ok, you love the industry but you're kind of coasting by and not thinking long term, I get it! This happens to a lot of people in their early career. You needed a job that paid the bills and you've just been there ever since and not knowing what to do next.
Sound like you? I may be able to help!
What the company are looking for...
They are looking for charismatic candidates who have the type of personality that can get a conversation going with anyone. You love meeting new people and have no problem striking up a chat.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They are a young business with have incredibly high growth plans in Australia
2) The package on offer up $65,000.00-$70,000.00 plus super on the base. However, their bonus structure is uncapped and realistically will earn you another $35k in bonuses during year 1.
3) Genuine progression opportunities into management if that's where you would like to be longer term, or delve into other areas of the business as it grows.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
So if you like what you have read and want to make the step up into a closing role APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a few weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed.
REMEMBER we want to see your personality and that's not on paper
The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further. what's education review
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's