You will play a key role in driving the success of the APAC region, targeting small, medium and many of the fastest growing and largest eCommerce brands in the world.
They are now looking to expand its Sydney team with two ‘self-starter’ Sales Managers or Account Executives and will provide you an opportunity to earn on every deal you make with no thresholds, paid out monthly, with sales cycles averaging 3-6 weeks. Your target will be approx. $750k USD with average deal sizes between $25k-$40k.
In terms of remuneration, this position offers significant uncapped commission earning potential (c.$100K-$150k, 1st year) on top of base, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
In terms of the role: you will work with a talented team of SDRs as well as prospect, identify and close new business opportunities all the while ensuring you have a consistent rolling 4x pipeline coverage through your own prospecting and team successes. To achieve your $100k-$150k+ comms in the 1st year, you should be in office 2 days and out at meetings 3 days a week.
We are looking for candidates who make it their ambition and objective to always provide and deliver ultra-service to your customer base and ideally you will have a strong understanding of digital marketing, e-commerce, and marketing technology.
In addition, you get to join into a great office culture, world leading products, be at the forefront of innovation and be a part of a global organisation who over time will present you with the opportunities to move into more senior positions as they grow their Sydney office/ APAC hub grows in 2022.
What perks with real value will you get in return?
- They offer a Sales friendly culture:
- Little administration with automated forecasting
- Access to in-house designers for custom pitch decks
- In-house legal for contracting
- Client Services team and other departmental support available in every time zone in the world
- They offer all their Sales people:
- Commission rates that escalates based on performance relative to target and over achievement
- Commissions are uncapped with NO threshold
- Commissions are paid monthly
- A yearly self-development budget dedicated to your personal and professional development.
- Mental Wellness support on the company who have partners to provide free and confidential mental health support that can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Time off that grows with you! In addition to Public Holidays, you get 25 days of annual leave per year and after two years of service, your annual leave allowance grows by an additional day every year.
- Opportunities to take additional paid days off to give to charity. Sound like you?
- You can be flexible with your working hours, work environment and even your bank holidays! If you would prefer to reserve your days off at Easter for a celebration that is more significant for you, then you can do so.
- Pup friendly offices in all regions! Sometimes it’s too hard to leave your fluffy best friend at home.
- Dedicated Culture Club representatives and quarterly team bonding budgets
- And there’s more … early Friday finishes, fully stocked kitchens in their global offices (Sydney included), travel opportunities and holiday rollover!