Our client wants to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. Our client's products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 time zones and 30 different languages our client has moulded into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a driven individual to join a rapidly growing Sales Development Team to support the impressive adoption of their open source stack and their growing set of commercial products. The Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) play a critical role in developing the top of the sales funnel. The team's work focuses on engaging with our users to help them successfully navigate their journey with this evolving product.
As an SDR, you will develop and foster a strong technical sales skill set, add immediate and direct value to our revenue growth, and have the opportunity to grow your career.
We want people that are creative, passionate, and self-disciplined. You should have an inherent competitive drive to be a top individual performer while collaborating and thriving within a team environment.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Use best practices to develop your own strategy for prioritizing a high volume of inbound interest and appropriate follow-up
- Use Salesforce, social media/news, and prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging
- Communicate with a highly technical user community to understand their goals and challenges and effectively articulate our value proposition
- Collaborate with our Sales Team and other internal partners to ensure alignment and constant refinement of best practices
- Consistently over-achieve monthly targets of quality opportunities that result in won business
What You Bring Along:
- You thrive in a fast-paced, open environment
- You're bright and can quickly grasp and articulate new technologies
- You are genuinely curious, with an insatiable desire to ask questions and learn about a very technical product and audience
- You have been successful in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Again, you are creative, passionate, and self-disciplined
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Stock options
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.