An Australian giant when it comes to food technology and delivery, this business is looking to add to their talented team of business development executives. There is a huge opportunity for you to come in and join the team in their exciting growth period and plans to once again dominate this space.
As a sales consultant your primary focus will be to make Outbound calls to exisiting clients about the company's delivery service and building on their current package. You will promote and educate clients about these services and the financial benefits they will reap after they have come on board. Ultimately you will be opening and closing sales. You will become an expert in your field and be able to answer any questions your customers may have about your solutions. You will create long term relationships with your clients in order to conduct long term business.
The Culture & Benefits
Based in Sydney CBD, you will work in an incredibly high performing team. Free breakfast's twice per week if that's your kind of thing, travel and relocation opportunities and much, much more. This really is a position where you can join an Internationally owned business whilst representing a household name that presents great value for money services. The position is initially a temporary 3 month project with potential to go full time.
Will pay $27-$29 per hour + super (dependant upon experience)
- 6 months previous experience in a similar phone-based sales role.
- Are able to speak to a wide range of different people, from different backgrounds with ease.
- Fluent and articulate English communication skills
- Upbeat and enthusiastic approach with a 'student mentality'
- Have a sense of urgency when it comes to getting work completed.
- Full working rights in Australia-WHV's are welcome to apply
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered for these in demand positions.