This Global insurance group are looking to add to their team of outstanding partner support consultants to take their customer experience to the next level here in Australia. There is a huge opportunity for you to come in and join the team in their exciting growth period in APAC. You will be joining an organisation that is changing the face of travel insurance in Australia.
As a partner support consultant your primary focus will be to liase with affiliated partners of the business i.e brokers and BDM's working towards delivering the best possible travel insurance products and services to customers. At all times you will be representing their hugely reputable brand in a professional manner that builds and maintains relationships.
The Culture & Benefits
Work in an incredibly supportive family/team environment in a fantastic Sydney CBD location. The role offers an industry competitive base salary plus bonuses and fully paid training. This really is an opportunity to join an encouraging and growing business in Australia that offers a clear pathway to progression whilst representing a global firm with trustworthy products you can believe in.
- 6 months - 1 years previous experience in a similar phone-based support or customer service role.
- Travel insurance experience would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Fluent and articulate English communication skills
- Upbeat and enthusiastic approach
- Must have full working rights in Australia (Permanent Resident or Citizzen)
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered for these in demand positions.