Partner Success Manager
|Job Title:||Partner Success Manager|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2022 12:16|
First things first, they are a digital marketing SaaS platform for small and medium businesses. Their value proposition is to enable their customers to drive more revenue to their business by providing a suite of software that helps bring about a better online presence.
1) They help SMB's in the space attract new clients with improved visual presence through SEO, Website Builds and Social Media, Chatbot and Review tools
2) Help them manage their business more efficiently through automation of receptive tasks
3) Managing online reputation and back end customer support.
Who this role could be for?
So you're in an account management or sales job at the moment, its ok, but you're kind of coasting by and not thinking long term, I get it! This happens to a lot of people in their early sales career. You needed an office job that paid the bills and sometimes maybe you earned some commission, Nice! The weekend comes then you do it all over again, a groundhog week if you will.
You are a new business salesperson at your current company. You've been hitting your KPI's and targets but are tired of cold calling and not building any meaningful or long term relationships with your customers. You want to become a partner to your clients, educating them on how to get the most out of your service. Plan quarterly strategy sessions and seek referrals and other upsell and cross selling opportunities.
If either of these scenarios sounds like you, I may be able to help!
What the company are looking for...
They are looking for sales or account management candidates who want to be nurturing exiting customers whilst still having an opportunity to earn bonuses, or simply people who need that change of direction.
If you have 6 months + previous outbound phone sales and or account management experience and have a growth mindset, you're definitely someone who they want to be speaking with.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They are a young business with have incredibly high growth plans in Australia and Internationally
2) The package on offer up $75,000.00 plus super on the base. However, their bonus structure is uncapped and realistically you can earn you another $40k in bonuses.
3) Genuine progression opportunities into management if that's where you would like to be longer term, or delve into other areas of the business as it grows.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
So if you like what you have read and want to make the step up into a closing role APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a few weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's