This Government funded, not for profit business are looking to appoint a brand new role to their business. The organisation is built upon providing a service that offers reliable health information and advice for every Australian wherever you are in the country via Telehealth channels.
As an Operations manager on a 6 month contract you will be the person that sees the business deliver on quality and SLA's whilst managing service providers. You will use your previous experience in contact centre operations to run projects to drive business process improvements and drive efficiencies. You will also need to utilise your first class stakeholder management skills to build successful internal and external relationships. This role is an urgent requirement and will predominately assisting in the Governments tackle on Covid-19.
The Culture & Benefits
Work in a great office environment with like-minded people that love what they do and have a great time whilst doing it. As a health based provider, you will know that you are representing a business that actually offers real value and makes a difference to the Australian public.
Salary-Up to $160k + Super
- 5 + years previous experience in a contact centre operations role in an outsourced environment.
- You will have ideally worked in Government, Health or other heavily compliant based service industries in the past.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and experience with contact centre telephony, technology, systems and processes.
- Have clear multi-vendor management skills
- Be able to adapt to change very quickly and manage strict budgets.
- Have first class English communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia (Permanent Resident or Citizen)