Getting your first break into the corporate world can be challenging. The catch-22 of course, is that you need experience to get experience.
The business I am working with is looking for commercially minded graduates with degrees in business or technology who want to break into sales. You'll need intelligence, resilience, tenacity and enthusiasm to be considered.
This business operates a Saas platform in the employee experience and engagement space. They have been funded to the tune of about $30m and employ over 200 people around the world.
Here in Sydney they are growing across several departments immediately.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be targeting businesses that employ between 100-500 people. Your key focus will be on setting up about 25 meetings per month for an Account Executive to attend.
You will have access to some of the most sophisticated prospecting tools on the market, and will receive formal training and ongoing support from your direct manager. You will need the credibility to grab the attention of senior level prospects and articulate just why your product has been so successful globally to date.
This role would be open to
- a graduate with some commercial know how who wants to get into technology sales
- someone with SDR experience in a SaaS business
- someone with some B2B sales experience who wants to break into technology sales
The Culture & Benefits
This business is growing and there are many opportunities that come with that.
The salary is up to $65k+ super + commissions, with an OTE of $95k (uncapped commissions).
- Some sales experience or commercial acumen required
- You are happy to pick up the phone
- You are articulate, hard working and very happy to learn
- Upbeat and enthusiastic approach
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen