A highly ambitious, innovative, market-leading FinTech. A global, well-funded business but have the dexterity and pace of a scale-up. They are uncompromising in their desire to achieve their best, day-in day-out.
With more new product launches happening this year it's a great time to join this fast moving, agile and exciting business!
As an account executive, you will need to drive new sales by confidently representing the brand
- Consultative selling to understand the clients needs and position solutions
- Self-sourcing new business leads through multiple channels, cold calling, networking, referrals, partner events etc
- Book meetings with clients to pitch and close new business
- A drive to meet and exceed targets
- Create a great first impression & provide a world class service
- Self-sufficient, independent and highly motivated
The Culture & Benefits
- Global business with lots of scope for progression
- Offices are Sydney CBD based (with your week split between WFH/office)
- Working hours are fairly flexible (this is not a call centre environment!)
- A high performing team that also has a great culture
- Plenty of training and coaching
- Friday drinks and team socials
The salary is $80k + super + commissions (uncapped)
Expect at least $130 OTE in your first year
- A passion for technology
- Love selling in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy healthy competition
- 2 + years selling in a SaaS environment will be viewed favourably
- Strong consultative skills with a high level of emotional intelligence, you will have the ability to communicate effectively with peers and senior stakeholders
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered for an interview opportunity.