|Job Title:||Mid Market Account Manager|
|Job Published||09th May 2022|
New business money, working on only existing clients? Here it is.
The Company - What do they do?
First things first, this business helps other companies make smarter decisions by understanding what is happening in the digital ecosystem.
1) They process huge amounts of online data, and provide simple to understand, easy to use insights
2) Their users are generally CMOs, Heads of Digital Marketing or Senior Ecommerce Executives
3) Their typical user works in a business that employs between 200-500 people
Who this role could be for?
Your background could be:
- An relationship focused BDM who wants to move into a role where you only work with existing business, OR
- An SMB account manager who has worked with Saas or media companies for some time, and wants to move into the mid market space, OR
- Someone doing a hybrid New Business/AM role in Saas or media sales who wants to double down in Account Management.
It is important to note this role requires upselling and expansion of existing clients- it’s not a customer service piece! You must be comfortable finding the new opportunities within your patch, re-signing them at the right time and upselling where you can add value.
What the company are looking for...
For this role they need a confident, articulate and detail orientated person who is interested in data, marketing, analytics and how attention works on the internet. They also need someone who is not afraid to manage a significant book of business- over $1M USD- and hit their re-signing and upselling targets.
Why should you want to join them?
1) The product they sell is a genuine market leader which customers love
2) There is a generous package for an account management role- a base of up to $90k + super, and an OTE which can exceed $160k
3) Genuine progression opportunities within a business that operates across a number of countries
So if you’d like to get paid the new business money, only working with existing business- this is the role for you.
Apply- or pick up the phone and call 02 9188 1594.