|Job Title:||Inbound Sales Representative|
|Job Published||31th Aug 2021|
First things first, they are a fin-tech SaaS platform for the health and wellness industry.
1) They help SMB's in the space attract new clients with a great visual online marketplace.
2) Has an easy to use platform that manages a customer base in a slick and time saving manner.
3) Makes it simple and straight forward to get paid for their services.
Who this role could be for?
Your background could be:
- An account manager
- A customer success/onboarding partner
- Sales Development Rep looking to make a move to warmer sales
Essentially, this role could be for any great communicators that love educating customers after expressions of interests (AKA warmer calls). Your primary focus will be to follow up on inbound leads and make calls to prospective clients regarding the organisations specialist Health and wellness business management technology. You love being an expert in your field and have the ability to answer any questions your customers may have about your services and ultimately get them set up and onboarded.
What the company are looking for...
For this role they need a confident, articulate and detail orientated person with a sales focus that can really get behind their service offering. Someone who can get prospects excited about the platform and becoming a customer who can't imagine doing business without it ever again.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They are a young business with have incredibly high growth plans in Australia
2) The package on offer up $65,000.00 plus super on the base. However, their bonus structure is uncapped and realistically will earn you another $30k in bonuses during year 1.
3) Genuine progression opportunities into management if that's where you would like to be longer term, or delve into other areas of the business as it grows.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
So if you like what you have read and want to make the step up into a closing role APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a few weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.