This frontline partner in promoting technology are expanding their successful team. The company prides itself on specialist skills in eliciting detailed customer information through probing dialogue and then matching this, where appropriate, with client product and service value propositions.
As an ICT Support Officer your main role is to manage all IT related requirements for Direct IT's clients.
- Work as part of a team managing our clients' servers, their ongoing storage requirements and office 365 requirements and updates.
- Manage client backups and email archiving.
- Ensure our clients network is constantly up and running
- Ensure their network security is up to date and confidential client data is not at risk.
- Ensure our clients Microsoft licenses up to date.
- Ensure all documents, procedures are kept up to date.
- Ensure all processes and records in relation to Salesforce CRM are kept up to date with our client information.
- Responds to clients' staff when they have issues with their computers, network or with their CRM.
- Investigate any issues that arise from these situations and communicate and discuss them with the General Manager me in order to find solutions.
- Manage clients' internet (data lines) and their websites, live chat and google ad words when required.
- Managing the purchasing of client hardware.
What you need to apply for this role:
Skills, Knowledge and Experience.
- Skills, knowledge and experience in business, IT hardware and software.
- Communication; verbal and written.
- Computer and database management.
What's in it for you?
* Base Salary $55,000.00 exclusive of Superannuation and commission
* Modern City Offices
* Annual Bonuses
The Culture & Benefits
Work in a great office environment with like-minded people that enjoy looking after their clients IT requirements.
As a staff member you are very well looked after and fully appreciated for the good work you do.
- Previous ICT Support experience, (3 - 5 years) speaking with clients at management level
- ICT knowledge
- Confident personality
- Fluent and articulate English communication skills
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered for this position.