Our client is an established media publisher who have a global digital audience. Based out of Sydney CBD it is a great opportunity to work with a reputable news & media outlet in an advertising sales capacity.
- Represent our client to portfolio of agencies and clients, responding to briefs, in order to hit designated revenue targets
- Have knowledge of our client's products including display, content and programmatic in order to meet demands of agencies and clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with agencies to create repeat and new sales
- Able to receive and interrogate a brief and work with the agency/client in order to gain the necessary information to facilitate the best possible response
- Able to put together a response (usually via PowerPoint) using various elements and specialist resources - producing a response which is clear and answers the brief, by the deadline required
- Able to present to a group of customer and internal stakeholders to communicate key elements of a response and how it addresses the brief.
- Able to cultivate solid customer relationships which encourage repeat and long-term business.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals, using various closing strategies
- Manages pipeline to ensure there is adequate opportunities to meet targets
- Uses tools such as Excel and Salesforce to produce pipeline and track conversion rates etc
- Understanding of wider media landscape and where our client will fit in regarding a prospective client's brief.
- Work alongside delivery and commercial optimisation teams (internal) to offer clients the best possible solution to access our clients products
- Seek knowledge inside and outside the organisation to ensure industry and product knowledge is current
- Understanding of content marketing, brand strategy and the role of premium publishers in helping brands grow
- Strong technical knowledge of digital advertising systems and technology incl DFP, Tags, Rich Media, Google Analytics etc?
- Maintains an open-minded approach to tasks and tackles work with an optimistic mindset
- Is able to collaborate successfully with different internal departments in order to successfully coordinate and implement both brief response and implementation from a sales perspective
- Understands, and is able to act in accordance with, the company values. Is able to use those values as a guideline to how they conduct themselves internally and externally
- Able to self-motivate and self-direct tasks to ensure time is spent on the appropriate tasks to achieve goals
- Ability to remain resilient and resourceful across the peaks and troughs of revenue generation
- Has excellent interpersonal skills in order to develop and maintain relationships across the entire organisation as well as with agencies/clients