Getting your first break into the corporate world can be challenging. The catch-22 of course, is that you need experience to get experience.
The business I am working with is looking for commercially minded graduates with degrees in business or technology who want to break into sales. You'll need intelligence, resilience, tenacity and enthusiasm to be considered.
This business is defining a new category as they go- helping enterprise level organisations achieve regulatory and brand compliance. Sound exciting? The big 4 consulting firms certainly think so, as do the companies' 250+ employees around the globe, and as do the investors who have backed this business to the tune of over $60m USD.
Here in Sydney they have recently opened up and they are growing across several departments immediately.
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be targeting businesses that employ over 1000 people. Your key focus will be on setting up 12 qualified meetings per month.
You will have access to some of the most sophisticated prospecting tools on the market, and will receive formal training and ongoing support from your direct manager. You will need the credibility to grab the attention of a marketing director and articulate just why your product has been so successful globally to date.
This role would be open to
- a graduate with some commercial know how who wants to get into technology sales
- someone with SDR experience in a SaaS business
- someone with some B2B sales experience who wants to break into technology sales
The Culture & Benefits
This business is scaling rapidly and there are many opportunities that come with that.
Offices are Sydney CBD based, and they provide catered lunches each day as well as premium healthcare. Given the nature of this role they would like someone who can be in the office everyday.
The salary is $70k+ super + commissions, with an OTE of $95k (uncapped commissions).
- Some sales experience or commercial acumen required
- You are happy to pick up the phone
- You are articulate, hard working and very happy to learn
- Upbeat and enthusiastic approach
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen