First things first, they are demand generation services business that work with some of the biggest names in technology. Their clients include Salesforce, AWS, SAP and many more. Effectively they create campaigns and other digital marketing content to attract the right type of customers for the clients to sell into. Broken down simply:
- They help marketing teams attract new pre-qualified leads to get a more engaged audience.
- Effectively they help clients fill their marketing and sales funnel from top to bottom.
Your background could be:
- Someone looking to start a career in the technology space
- Someone who takes pride in providing great customer service
- A new graduate looking to step into their first full time role
There is no new sales involved in this role as you come in to the process once the service has been sold. It is your job to make customers to want to keep coming back after having an excellent experience and delivering on what was promised.
Essentially this role will suit candidates that are always keen to be continually learning. You’ll proactively contribute to process improvement, and you're comfortable working with other internal and external stakeholders outside of your team. You are the bridge of communication from your clients to your ops team, you make stuff happen.
What the company are looking for...
For this role they need a confident, articulate and detail orientated person with a customer experience focus that can really get behind their service offering. Someone who can react swiftly and manages their time really well. If you are familiar with Excel or google sheets that would be a HUGE advantage too.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They are a global business, however have the growth ambitions here like a well funded start up here for Australia
2) The package on offer up to $65,000.00 plus super + up to $15k in bonuses each year
3) Genuine progression opportunities f that's where you would like to be longer term, or delve into other areas of the business as it grows.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
So if you like what you have read and want to get sorted in a new role early in the new year. APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a couple of weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.