As an Australian start up within the food and restaurant technology space, this business is looking to add to their talented team of business development managers. There is a huge opportunity for you to come in and join the team in their exciting growth period and plans to dominate both the Australian and US Markets.
As a graduate business development manager your primary focus will be to make Outbound calls to prospective clients about the company's restaurant booking service. You will promote and educate clients about these services and the financial benefits they will reap after they have come on board. Ultimately, you will be opening sales via phone and closing them face to face. You will become an expert in your field and be able to answer any questions your customers may have about your solutions. You will create long term relationships with your clients in order to conduct long term business.
The Culture & Benefits
Based in Sydney CBD, you will join an incredibly motivated and ambitious team in the phase of their business where they are about to really take off. As a Full Time, permanent opportunity, this really is a position where you will join a well backed Australian tech start up and play a pivotal role observing the results from your efforts. It offers a clear pathway to progression whilst representing a future household name when it comes to restaurant booking technology.
- 6 months previous experience in a similar phone-based or face to face sales role.
- Are able to speak to a wide range of different people, from different backgrounds with ease.
- Fluent and articulate English communication skills
- Upbeat and enthusiastic approach with a 'student mentality'
- Have a sense of urgency when it comes to getting work completed.
- Full working rights in Australia
- Relevant undergraduate degree
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered for these in demand positions.