|Job Title:||Customer Support Specialist|
|Industry:||Direct Sales & Contact Centre|
|Job Published||18th Nov 2021|
First things first, they are a fin-tech SaaS platform for the health and wellness industry.
1) They help SMB's in the space attract new clients with a great visual online marketplace.
2) Has an easy to use platform that manages a customer base in a slick and time saving manner.
3) Makes it simple and straight forward to get paid for their services.
Who this role could be for?
Your background could be:
- Someone looking to start a career in Fintech/technology
- Someone who takes pride in providing great customer service
- A new graduate looking to step into their first full time role
Essentially, this role could be for any great communicators that solving problems for customers. Your primary focus will be to respond via both phone and email to support ticket issues. You love being an expert in your field and have the ability to answer any questions your customers may have about your services and ultimately find them a solution so they are back up and running.
What the company are looking for...
For this role they need a confident, articulate and detail orientated person with a customer experience focus that can really get behind their service offering. Someone who can react swiftly and manages their time really well.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They are a young business with have incredibly high growth plans in Australia
2) The package on offer $55,000.00 plus super
3) Genuine progression opportunities into management if that's where you would like to be longer term, or delve into other areas of the business as it grows.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
So if you like what you have read and want to make the step up into a closing role APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a few weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.