|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Industry:||Direct Sales & Contact Centre|
|Job Published||03th May 2022|
First things first, they are an International travel insurer servicing the Australian market. Yes people, domestic and international travel has finally returned for us Aussies and if you want to head off overseas, you'll be needing that all important travel insurance policy. From an industry obviously rocked by the pandemic, they are now full steam ahead again ready to grow again.
Who this role could be for?
Open to any background, but previous team members have come from:
- Customer Service - Retail or Hospitality
- A new graduate withe great communication skills
- People from sales who are over cold calling and want to speak with people that want to be spoken to
Essentially, this role could be for any great communicators that love assisting customers by providing information, giving quotes and ultimately getting people set up with a service.
What the company are looking for...
For this role they need a confident, articulate and detail orientated person with a light hearted and friendly nature. Someone that can be empathetic to different people's needs and at heart someone that wants to help others.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They work in an idyllic Sydney city location where you will want to work from everyday.
2) The package on offer is $55,000.00 plus super on the base. However, their bonus structure is uncapped and realistically will earn you another $10k-$15k in bonuses on top
3) Genuine progression opportunities into management if that's where you would like to be longer term, or delve into other areas of the business as it re-grows.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
*Something to be aware of. Only Australian Citizens or Permanent residents with full working rights can be considered for this full time, permanent role.
So if you like what you have read and want to make the step up into a closing role APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a few weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.