Our client is a marketing company based South Melbourne. For the last 10 years, the company has represented many industry-leading brands. They are looking for an experienced and driven Customer Service Manager to join their team.
As a Customer Service Manager; your core focus will be to recruit, train and develop a team of sales representatives.
- Managing and developing a direct sales team
- Meeting sales KPI's/targets
- Provide sales and product training to assist in the development of the teams skills
- Creating an enthusiastic and successful sales and customer service environment that focuses on and challenges the norms in business
- Nurturing high-level relationships with clients
- Maintaining extraordinary standards and provide first class customer service training
- Assist verification team in reaching high customer call standards
- Overseeing the recruitment and development of new sales representatives
- Attending conferences/Training/Seminars and keeping up with industry trends
- Travel for work and training requirements
- Relevant Diploma in advertising, business or marketing plus at least 2 years of highly relevant industry experience. 3 years of relevant industry experience can substitute for the above.
- Experience dealing with c-level and above
- Excellent reporting skills
- Proven experience working within tight operational budgets and meeting KPI's
- Experience leading/mentoring a team
You will be expected to travel for regional/interstate meetings as required.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a role requiring strong initiative and people skills, we would like to speak to you in regard to joining the team.