This Global Energy organisation is growing at an outstanding rate. Currently with 40 people in their Sydney based Australian business, they will be growing their Australian team to 60 people before the end of 2020. A significant part of this growth will come in their Customer Service team- they know that they need great people to keep their customers happy!
As a Billing Specialist in the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for dealing with enquiries related to electricity bills for residential customers.
- Managing account enquiries through billing activities
- Processing and completing all exceptions from billing runs, ensuring customers receive an accurate bill
- Monitoring for exceptions, identifying trends, and analysing the root cause of these exceptions
- Ensuring that all billing runs are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Effectively identifying and rectifying data, invoicing and meter reading anomalies/issues
- Ensuring customers are billed as per compliance obligations and in a customer-centric manner
This role will suit someone who wants to make a difference in the workplace. You won't be a cog in a huge machine, you'll be a key influencer within a well backed start up business, in both managing existing billing issues now, as well as guiding and developing billing processes moving forward.
The Culture & Benefits
As part of a rapidly growing team you will be working closely with the Manager of Customer Operations. They love people who are direct, intelligent and enjoy going to work. Due to the growth there is a focus on hiring people who are capable of rapid development. The full time permanent role offers a base salary of up to $80k + super. For people moving from interstate the company will assist with relocation. This is a unique opportunity to join an internationally backed business at a time of expansion.
- An outgoing positive personality with experience dealing with customers
- Professional presentation
- Fluent and articulate English communication skills, written and verbal, as well as basic mathematical skills
- Upbeat and enthusiastic approach
- Must have full working rights in Australia (Australian Citizen/Permanent Resident)
The interview process is currently underway so if you think this sounds like the right job for you, please apply NOW