|Job Title:||Customer Service & Sales Representative|
|Industry:||Direct Sales & Contact Centre|
|Job Published||14th Jun 2022|
First things first, they are one of Australia's most awarded Insurance businesses for 2021. They focus on personal insurances such as Life, Income protection and Trauma Cover. With their products rated 4.4/5 on Google, thats very impressive when it comes to Insurance.
Who this role could be for?
Open to any background, but previous team members have come from:
- Customer Service - Retail or Hospitality
- A new graduate withe great communication skills
- People from sales who are over cold calling and want to speak with people that want to be spoken to.
Essentially, this role could be for any great communicators that love assisting customers by providing information, giving quotes and ultimately getting people set up with a service. It's all Inbound stuff, so no calling random people whatsoever.
What the company are looking for...
For this role they need a confident, articulate and detail orientated person with a light hearted and friendly nature. Someone that can be empathetic to different people's needs and at heart someone that wants to help others.
Why should you want to join them?
1) Work for a household Australian insurance brand that puts their customers at the forefront of everything they do. we all know there's plenty that don't.
2) The package on offer is $55,000.00 plus super on the base. However, their bonus structure is uncapped and realistically will earn you another $1k-$4k in bonuses on top every month.
3) The role provides ongoing and professional development training. It's not just when you start, They are always doing what they can to develop their people.
Important to know:
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 10am-7:30pm
If successful, your first month will be completed in the office (next to Wynyard station) while you get to know your role. Following that training period there will be an opportunity to work 1-2 days from home each week.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
*Something to be aware of. Only Australian Citizens or Permanent residents with full working rights can be considered for this full time, permanent role.
So if you like what you have read and want to make the step up into a closing role APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a few weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.