Customer Onboarding Specialist
|Job Title:||Customer Onboarding Specialist|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2022 14:00|
First things first, They are an end-to-end online fitness business platform empowering gyms and fitness studios to engage and fuel growth. Founded in Sydney, they are looking to:
1) They provide a platform for fitness businesses to grow, manage and engage with their members.
2) Enable customers to have a positive brand experience and connect with each other.
3) Makes it simple and straight forward to schedule members and access data reporting
Who this role could be for?
Your background could be:
- Making a transition from new business sales to managing customers who already been sold to.
- Someone looking to continue a career in account management/onboarding but completely remote form their home in Sydney.
- Someone who takes pride in providing great customer service and educating customers on how to use their products
Essentially, this role could be for any great communicators that enjoy speaking with customers. Your primary focus will be to help new customers who have recently signed up to the service. You will walk them through how to use the platform and help them get the best out of it. You will also delve into data and research on how you can provide a better experience for your customers. You love being an expert in your field and have the ability to answer any questions your customers may have about your services and ultimately find them a solution so they are back up and running.
What the company are looking for...
For this role they need a confident, articulate and detail orientated person with a customer experience focus that can really get behind their service offering. Someone who can react swiftly and manages their time really well. If you are familiar with Excel or google sheets that would be a HUGE advantage too.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They are a growing business with have incredibly high growth plans in Australia
2) The package on offer is up to $80,000.00 plus super
3) Get to work fully remote from your Sydney base. (Fortnightly team catch ups are required in person.)
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
So if you like what you have read and want to get sorted in a new role early in the new year. APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a couple of weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's