An Aussie start up business that is quickly becoming the go to marketplace for the wholesale of alcoholic beverages, connecting breweries and other suppliers directly with their customers all hassle free and in one place.
After huge success, even last year throughout Covid they need someone to come on and enhance the customer experience team. With it being a start up environment you wont only be wearing 'one hat' so to speak and will get exposure to all other parts of the business. With the advantage of you being the one speaking to active customers day in day out, your input and knowledge will be pivotal in how how they develop their service/software long term working closely with the product team and marketing teams.
The Culture & Benefits
If successful, you will have joined an ambitious, fast growing business offering an incredible service. Working closely with the founders of the business you will have a unique chance to learn from them and be part of something huge where the work you do is pivotal to their success. Not only that, equity share in the business is also available as part of the interview process to be included in the package.
Salary Range dependant upon previous CX Experience.
- 2 + years Customer Experience (CX) experience
- Have led small teams or want to make the jump to become a leader
- Fluent and articulate English communication skills, written and verbal
- Want to be part of an ever growing and changing start up environment
- Knowing the hospitality industry and having an interest in liquor/alcohol hugely beneficial