Customer Experience & Operations Role - Fintech
|Job Title:||Customer Experience & Operations Role - Fintech|
|Job Published:||June 08, 2022 09:45|
First things first, they are an invoicing payments platform that allows businesses to free up their cash flow as and when its needed. This enables businesses to have confidence their own invoices are being paid and also free up their time by not having to chase up customer payments. These guys do all that for them.
Who this role could be for?
Your background could be:
- Someone looking to start a career in a start up environment that is ever changing and growing in the Finance - technology (FinTech) space
- Someone who takes pride in providing great customer experience
- A keen interest in finance with an analytical attention to detail for numbers
Essentially this role will suit candidates that are technologically savvy, clear communicators and keen team players. You’ll proactively contribute to process improvement, and you're comfortable working with other internal and external stakeholders outside of your team.
What the company are looking for...
For this role they need a confident, articulate and detail orientated person with a customer experience focus that can really get behind their service offering. Someone who can react swiftly and manages their time really well. If you are familiar with Excel or google sheets that would be a HUGE advantage too.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They are a start up business, however have the growth ambitions that will fast track your career.
2) The package on offer up to $75,000.00 plus super + Equity
3) Genuine progression opportunities if that's where you would like to be longer term, or delve into other areas of the business as it grows.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
So if you like what you have read and want to get sorted in a new role early in the new year. APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a couple of weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's