This Government funded, not for profit business are looking to appoint a brand new role to their business. The organisation is built upon providing a service that offers reliable health information and advice for every Australian wherever you are in the country via Telehealth channels.
As the service/project manager on a 6 month contract you will be the person that assists the business deliver on quality and SLA's whilst managing service providers. You will use your previous experience in contact centre operations to run projects to drive business process improvements and drive efficiencies. You will also need to utilise your first class stakeholder management skills to build successful internal and external relationships. This role is an urgent requirement and will predominately assisting in the Governments tackle on Covid-19.
The Culture & Benefits
Work in a great office environment with like-minded people that love what they do and have a great time whilst doing it. As a health based provider, you will know that you are representing a business that actually offers real value and makes a difference to the Australian public. With the importance of the effect Covid-19 is having across the country this is an integral role on the vaccine roll out with the booking and support service.
Salary-Up to $140k + Super
- 5 + years previous experience in a contact centre services role in an outsourced environment.
- You will have ideally worked in Government, Health or other heavily compliant based service industries in the past.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and experience with contact centre telephony, technology, systems and processes.
- Have clear multi-vendor management skills
- Strong project management and co-ordination skills
- Have first class English communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia (Permanent Resident or Citizen)