This disruptor business is contemporary, inventive and ambitious. They have a cutting-edge, dynamic, all in one platform built on exceptional design and world class engineering that has quickly become a game changing industry leader. They monetise through a subscription model with additional digital media and events-based marketing capabilities their clients can leverage for maximum brand exposure.
As account Director, your main goal is to retain clients, improve client retention rates, and increase all clients average spend by selling new products with their business revenue target in mind.
The role requires senior sales and client facing experience developing proposals and strategies for your clients. You will manage your own time, goals and revenue targets and you will need to have very strong, clear, and articulate communication both with clients, your team lead and the wider team.
As my client has a digital product so you will need to have a strong understanding of the digital landscape
- Lead and develop strategic client relationships within your portfolio of clients.
- Being the main point of contact for your client and advocate for their business
- Drive and generate new business opportunities from within your client portfolio by developing strategic proposals and solutions for your clients.
- Upsell renewing clients’ memberships and additional advertising opportunities by showing an understanding of their business needs and positioning their solutions as the right fit for their business. .
- Provide regular reporting to your Team Lead on sales and client satisfaction performance
- Develop a sales strategy for your client portfolio to demonstrate your commitment to achieving individual and team wide targets.
- Identify clients who are at risk of churning and develop plans on how to ensure they are retained with the business.
- Onboard new clients into the business successfully.
- Ensure you have the best relationship with your clients of all their marketing suppliers
- As a senior member of the team, provide guidance and support for the wider sales and client management team where needed.
- Ensure your clients and their projects are managed with efficiency, excellence and collaboration
So if you like what you have read then please apply today. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.