About the Client:
Our client, MonDial Fundraising, is a call centre based in North Sydney that has focused on raising funds for leading not for profit organisations for the past 12 years. They have always had a focus on dealing with great companies and working with great people. They are currently looking to recruit outbound sales agents for new fundraising campaigns.
- Calling current & potential donors for a range of organisations.
- Dealing with a wide range of people over the phone.
- Updating customers on the work of their charities.
- Answering any questions that customers may have.
The ideal candidate must have amazing communication skills & the ability to talk to a diverse range of people. While experience in sales or call centres is beneficial, our client finds that experience will only get you so far, so they mainly look for personality traits! They look for people who are confident, outgoing, fun-loving, ambitious and can commit to at least 3 months work.
The best bits:
- A great hourly wage
- Paid in-house training when you first start
- A fun & social culture
- The chance to pick your hours & schedule (min 20 hours per week required)
- No two days will ever be the same
- Represent great & worthy organisations
If you enjoy dealing with people, love a chat & want to represent worthwhile organisations, then get in touch today! Interviews are happening in the next 7 days!
Successful candidates will be contacted by the MonDial Fundraising HR team.
Recruitmore - Recruitment Specialists for the Direct Sales Industry