Business Development Role - Ideal for SDR's looking to progress
|Job Title:||Business Development Role - Ideal for SDR's looking to progress|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2022 09:00|
First things first, they are a fin-tech SaaS platform for the health and wellness industry.
1) They help SMB's in the space attract new clients with a great visual online marketplace.
2) Has an easy to use platform that manages a customer base in a slick and time saving manner.
3) Makes it simple and straight forward to get paid for their services.
Who this role could be for?
So you're in a sales job at the moment, its ok, but you're kind of coasting by and not thinking long term, I get it! This happens to a lot of people in their early sales career. You needed an office job that paid the bills and sometimes maybe you earned some commission, Nice! The weekend comes then you do it all over again, a groundhog week if you will.
You are an SDR at your current company. You've been hitting your KPI's and targets but have been left fed up of the lack of progression opportunities in progressing to closing deals. You want to become a closer. You my have 6-12 months months experience as an SDR and now you feel the time is right to step it up a notch
If either of these scenarios sounds like you, I may be able to help!
What the company are looking for...
They are looking for sales development candidates who want to progress into a closing role, or simply people who need that change of direction.
If you have 6 months + previous outbound phone sales experience and have a growth mindset, you're definitely someone who they want to be speaking with.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They are a young business with have incredibly high growth plans in Australia
2) The package on offer up $65,000.00 plus super on the base. However, their bonus structure is uncapped and realistically will earn you another $35k in bonuses during year 1.
3) Genuine progression opportunities into management if that's where you would like to be longer term, or delve into other areas of the business as it grows.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
So if you like what you have read and want to make the step up into a closing role APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a few weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's