This growing Australian Fintech SaaS provider are looking to incorporate a brand new role into their sales team. The company prides itself on providing small to medium businesses with an integrated payments platform so they can save time and money and get on with the day to day running of the business, as well as those who are looking to incorporate b2b e-commerce solutions.
As a B2B sales representative your primary focus will be to build a reliable pipeline of prospective clients thorough research and qualifying outbound calls. You will educate prospects about the organisations payments SaaS and e-commerce platform, ultimately discovering sales opportunities and setting up appointments for the sales manager. You will become an expert in your field and be able to answer any questions your customers may have about your services.
The Culture & Benefits
Work in an incredibly flexible work environment with an opportunity for fast track progression and promotion. The remuneration package is competitive and offers a base salary of $55k - $65k + super and 1st year realistic OTE of $80k +. It is a full Time, permanent opportunity and really is a position where you can join a business that offers ongoing training and professional development. It offers a clear pathway to progression where promotion to such positions as account executive can be achieved within 6 months where you can actually get out there and become more client facing.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or a related field will be looked upon favourably
- An understanding of G-Suite, Microsoft Office & financial software (QBO, Xero & MYOB) will also be advantageous.
- 1 + years previous experience in a similar phone-based b2b sales role.
- Fluent and articulate English communication skills.
- Upbeat and enthusiastic approach with a 'student mentality'
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered for an interview opportunity.