Our client is a premium provider of services that drive efficiencies through every stage of the customer order to delivery process. They help businesses efficiently manage last mile delivery and help couriers find new working opportunities.
- Base + Commission + Car allowance + Phone + Laptop
- Start-up culture and small (but rapidly growing) team allows you to contribute to how our business operates
- Limitless career progression opportunities that come from being a funded start-up
- Autonomy and freedom in how you choose to generate healthy business
- Be the B2B face of an amazing business in NSW.
Simply, your role is to take our clients suite of products to a huge market in NSW.
This will cover the Retail, Food, and Service Industries so the opportunity for consistently acquiring new customers from SMB to Enterprise are endless.
You will lead the customer engagement planning cycle and ensure customers' needs and expectations are met. This includes face to face appointments, attending events, conducting product demonstrations, account planning, forecasting and effectively managing a pipeline.
You will at all times look to extract maximum value from all engagements with prospective customers by providing the correct solution and generating positive outcomes for them and our client. This will include a high new business close rate at all times using a structured approach to acquisition and your hunter mentality.
- Successfully close B2B business
- Build and maintain contacts with customers to secure new business opportunities
- Demonstrated focus and commitment to measured results
- Attend appointments with decision makers to effectively demonstrate our client's product, clearly articulating the product's benefit to their business
- Generate suitable commercial deals that are in line with established pricing
- Understanding client business needs as they relate to our products/services
- Work with the Customer Engagement team & Commercial Director to identify & resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction
- Assess client requirements against existing platforms/processes to ensure the client takes advantage of best practices
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Have a customer-centric approach and by always doing 'good businesses to create win-win outcomes for your clients and.
- 3 years minimum new business generation experience with a proven track record of consistently closing deals (SMB, Large and/or Enterprise level).
- Proven ability to work with and sell to multiple stakeholders within organisations
- Ability to prioritise and meet fixed deadlines
- Strong commercial acumen with an in-depth knowledge of sales cycles
- Ability to manage multiple clients and tasks simultaneously
- Strong internal communication skills including the ability to work with all levels of the organisation
- Honesty and integrity in all job responsibilities
- Positive & energetic self-starter who is results driven
- Results-oriented approach with a "can do" attitude and a passion for the details and continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to run meetings, give product presentations & host webinars
- Excellent organisation, time management, and communication skills
- SaaS, Retail, Food or Service industry experience a plus