Sales Manager / Senior BDM
Our client is a F&B tech Startup that was founded in SE Asia and has rapidly expanded into various Asian markets over the past 2 years. With their next round of funding secured, they are looking to continue their expansion in Australia.
As Sales Manager you are responsible for the overall expansion of the Australian market. You will be managing a sales team in conjunction with existing partners in various locations across Australia. You will report directly into the VP of Sales and manage a team out of Australia.
- Build a pipeline and acquire new business
- Manage end to end sales process and assist with the implementation of product
- Establish yourself within the broader F&B tech community of Australia, attending regular event and conferences
- Use sales tools for accurate forecasting of current and future business.
- Work alongside product & marketing teams during the initial onboarding process
- 4+ years in B2B sales, ideally in the F&B tech space.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with the development, execution of sales plans and deal closures
- Highly motivated by the prospect of developing a starts up presence and brand in the region
- Strong organisation skills, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel
- Senior BDMs encouraged to apply!
- Opportunity to grow with an established tech start up
- Car allowance
- Working from home
- Equity conversation
Please apply below