This business is contemporary, inventive, and ambitious and are a major disruptor revolutionising the Architecture and Building landscape.
They have a cutting-edge, dynamic, all in one platform built on exceptional design and world class engineering that has quickly become a game changing industry leader. The platform provides millions of people with a one stop destination for all things architecture and building. They currently monetise through a subscription model connecting product suppliers and service providers in the building, architecture, and design industries with buyers, and have an exciting roadmap to be rolled out.
The BDMs’ will all be critical roles where you will be responsible for acquiring and hunting down new business signing them up onto their platform through annual subscription options.
Your target market will be Architecture and Interior Design trusted professionals/ businesses across Australia so contacts and/ or experience in selling to these business types are very important. We will also be reviewing CVs of candidates who have been selling to Australia’s leading product supplier companies within the building landscape i.e., bathroom, furniture, home living, kitchen, lighting, outdoor, landscaping, office suppliers etc.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for hitting sales targets relating to product and service supplier acquisition.
- Prepare and present, by telephone, video chat and face to face, marketing, advertising and subscription opportunities.
- Work as part of a cohesive team with a can do and winning attitude.
- Be accountable for a professional sales process and ensuring you deliver results.
- Enjoy rolling up your sleeves, working hard, ensuring high volumes of client engagement, and being part of a start-up company where your contribution really matters.
- Research, identify, prospect, sell and close new opportunities and drive new business.
- Bring a high level of professionalism with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through.
- Provide sales reports on performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
What you will bring:
- Strong experience in B2B and/or SMB, mid-market, or enterprise sales, ideally selling either or a combination of software solutions, online advertising, media advertising, or annual subscriptions.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is not afraid of hard work and enjoys the sales hunt and closing deals.
- Demonstrated track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, presentation, and consultative sales skills.
- Analytical mindset with the capability of running and planning your own day.