Business Development Manager - Property Technology
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Property Technology|
|Salary:||$70,000-$100,000.00 ($130-$200k OTE)|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2022 10:00|
First things first, PropHero is an AI-powered online platform that allows people to invest in property in a simple, transparent and more profitable way. Their vision is to make property investment as simple as investing in shares or ETFs.
After recently securing $1.6 million in funding they are now looking to build their growing team of sales focused, driven individuals with entrepreneurial mindsets who are interested in investments.
Who this role could be for?
Your background could be:
- A sales person that wants to take their skills and step into the Property technology (PropTech) and start up world. Not one day will be the same
- Someone who takes pride in providing great customer service and educating customers on how their service works
- Someone that has a genuine interest in investing and truly believes in the possibilities it can generate
Essentially, this role could be for any great communicators that enjoy speaking with customers. Your primary focus will be to bring new customers to the platform. You will do this by leveraging your own network of potential investors as well leveraging the help of the PropHero marketing teams inbound leads. You will walk them through how to use the platform and help them get the best out of it. You will also educate about current market trends to help your customers make great investment decisions. You love being an expert in your field and have the ability to answer any questions your customers may have about the platform.
What the company are looking for...
For this role they need a confident, articulate and detail orientated person with a customer experience focus that can really get behind their service offering. Someone who can react swiftly and manages their time really well.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They are a growing business with have incredibly high growth plans in Australia
2) The package on offer is $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 plus super + Bonus ($130k - $200k + OTE)
3) Get to work in a hybrid environment-With work from home and office every week. The office is based right next to Wynyard station in the Sydney Start Up Hub.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
So if you like what you have read and want to get sorted in a new role early in the new year. APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a couple of weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's