|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Job Published||22th Feb 2021|
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your SaaS sales experience to a world-class company that is market-leading for both digital content and technology? Our client is a seeking an experienced Account Executive who will play a key role in delivering on sales targets for their highly regarded accounting solutions.
The Sales Specialist will generate new transactional sales within an existing territory into smaller customer segment/ as part of an internal sales team. Promotes and sells products through outbound and inbound telephone calls to existing and potential customers. These roles also qualify leads through outbound telephone calls based on an established set of criteria to gain interest in purchasing a specific product(s).
This role will focus on proactive approaches and identifying opportunities to cross sell and up-sell content, subscriptions and solutions, building increasing value within the client base to achieve overall revenue targets. Incumbents will attain results by proactively engaging with existing customers and by working with our wider sales and leadership team to develop close relationships with prospects and customers to understand their business and provide them with a targeted solution
The Culture & Benefits
- A great salary, commission plan and best in class training, induction and ramp up
- Ongoing sales learning and development to thrive in your chosen career
- Exposure to an internationally dynamic sales leadership team across APAC and globally
- Autonomy and flexibility in organisation of teams and work
- Fantastic benefits including Paid volunteering days, TR Day and Mental Health Day annually, study assistance, discounted gym, free tennis and pool access, discounted private health and discounted share purchase plan and more.
- Inclusive and diverse culture with a thriving community of employees including Women at TR, Pride, Sports and Volunteering teams.
The salary is up to $75k+ super + commissions, with an OTE of $30k (comms)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in internal SaaS sales, ideally with tertiary qualifications in Law, Accounting, Commerce, Business or a related discipline are welcomed, but all graduates will be considered.
- Will also consider an Accountant seeking a move to sales.
Strong relationship building skills and ability to demonstrate a track record in end to end phone-based sales.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and ability to demonstrate consultative sales skills and the capability of discovery questioning and qualifying by phone
Customer centric approach
- Commercial acumen and ability to identify opportunities to cross sell solution
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered for an interview opportunity.