Our client is a leader in the hospitality tech world of SaaS startups. Founded 3 years ago, they have had continuous growth around Sydney. The organisation was founded after noticing a gap in the B2B market for wholesale orders and our client was born!
Our client are looking for a passionate technology sales guru to come on board as a Business Development Manager to help implement sales structures, scale the team as it grows & manage new personnel. It is a great opportunity to get in early with a fast growing start up and leave your mark!
The Culture & Benefits
This is an awesome start-up community within Sydney CBD location. Our client are known for their dynamic, ambitious and diverse team with start-up experience who have proven experience both in Australia and overseas.
- Manage and build on exisiting relationships
- Development of market strategy
- Close deals through partners and new clients!
- Manage CRM
- Achieve weekly KPIs
- Passionate about the Startup community
- Understanding of trends in the tech & digital space
- Network within F&B industries ideal
- Upbeat and enthusiastic approach
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered for these in demand positions.