|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Job Published||12th Feb 2021|
An Australian giant when it comes to food technology and delivery, this business is looking to add to their talented team of business development executives. There is a huge opportunity for you to come in and join the team in their exciting growth period and plans to once again dominate this space. They have grown over 100% YOY and were prolific throughout COVID.
As a Business Development Executive your primary focus will be to make Outbound calls to prospective clients about the company's delivery service and application. You will promote and educate clients about these services and the financial benefits they will reap after they have come on board. Ultimately you will be opening and closing sales. You will become an expert in your field and be able to answer any questions your customers may have about your solutions. You will create long term relationships with your clients in order to conduct long term business.
This is a Fixed Term Contract for a 12 month period.
The Culture & Benefits
Working from home you will work in an incredibly high performing team. The remuneration package is industry competitive ($60k + super) and offers a commissions scheme with an OTE of $90k. This really is a position where you can join an Internationally owned business whilst representing a household name that presents great value for money services.
* 6 months previous experience in a similar phone-based or face to face sales role.
* Are able to speak to a wide range of different people, from different backgrounds with ease.
* Fluent and articulate English communication skills
* Upbeat and enthusiastic approach with a 'student mentality'
* Have a sense of urgency when it comes to getting work completed.
* Full working rights in Australia
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered for these in demand positions.