|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Job Published||18th Jan 2022|
First things first, they are a fin-tech SaaS platform for the health and wellness industry.
1) They help SMB's in the space attract new clients with a great visual online marketplace.
2) Has an easy to use platform that manages a customer base in a slick and time saving manner.
3) Makes it simple and straight forward to get paid for their services.
Who this role could be for?
So you're in a sales job at the moment, its ok, but you're kind of coasting by and not thinking long term, I get it! This happens to a lot of people in their early sales career. You needed an office job that paid the bills and sometimes maybe you earned some commission, Nice! The weekend comes then you do it all over again, a groundhog week if you will.
You are in sales at your current company. You've been hitting your KPI's and targets but hate being stuck indoors on the phone all day everyday. You would love to get out face to face and see your clients.
If either of these scenarios sounds like you, I may be able to help!
What the company are looking for...
They are looking for salespeople who want to be closing deals in person, or simply people who need that change of direction from inside sales.
If you have 6 months + previous sales experience and have a growth mindset, you're definitely someone who they want to be speaking with.
Why should you want to join them?
1) They are a young business with have incredibly high growth plans in Australia
2) The package on offer up $80,000.00 plus super on the base. Plus another $5k Car Allowance. However, their bonus structure is uncapped and realistically you will have a $130-140k OTE)
3) Genuine progression opportunities into management if that's where you would like to be longer term, or delve into other areas of the business as it grows.
So there you have it a recruiter job advert that includes all the details you need to make a decision on whether it's right for you.
So if you like what you have read and want to make the step up into a closing role APPLY NOW and who knows you might be in your next role in a few weeks time. Video Cover letters are very much welcomed. The next steps would be a chat on the phone to discuss further.