The Marketing Technology landscape is complex, and their objective is to be recognised as the most focussed, independent, trusted, and transparent enterprise marketing automation experts for their clients and partners.
Due to the ongoing success of the business and future growth plans they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Adobe Consultant to join their expanding professional services team to support their customers across implementations, configuration, and enablement of Adobe technologies.
- Provide consultative advice and hands-on assistance to design, configure, and integrate Adobe Platform based on best practices.
- Configure best practice marketing campaigns using Adobe software to target, segment, present exceptional integrated omni channel customer experiences.
- Customer enablement and training; guidance on self-paced learning; best practice advice and guidance on the optimal use of the marketing automation solution.
- Developing client operating models and ways of working.
- Solution blueprint, and enablement documentation.
- Technical/Architectural design; Defining appropriate operational and system architectures and integration pathways.
- Data model design in accordance with functional requirements and where appropriate, translation to technical implementation recommendations for API integration, and support for third party developers.
- Enabling Campaign API's and integrations with Adobe experience cloud products (Adobe I/O, Analytics, AEM, Target, AAM).
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ Consulting experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in campaign production environment.
- Experience in building and integrating Adobe Campaign with other Adobe marketing cloud solutions.
- Extensive knowledge and application of HTML & CSS
- Extensive knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience onboarding/implementing and executing on Adobe applications
- Good understanding of marketing practices and presentation skills