Our client is a marketing company based South Melbourne. For the last 10 years, the company has represented many industry-leading brands. They are looking for an experienced and driven Account Manager to join their team.
As the Head of the Marketing team you will manage the day to day needs of each client, whilst building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders. You will be responsible for developing and executing promotional campaigns, brand management and delivering a high value service.
- Develop and recommend strategies to foster successful promotions and client brand advancement
- Plan and coordinate advertising and marketing campaigns
- Direct advertisement placement and timing
- Work within operational budgets
- Meet KPIs as directed from time to time
- Train and mentor the marketing team
- Coordinate the work of junior marketing personnel and consultants & recruit as required
- Gather results and analyse data both during and post campaign, for effectiveness and process improvements
- Report on campaign performance and demographic trends
- Develop and recommend new strategies to respond to changed market circumstances
- Degree in advertising, business or marketing; or at least 5 years industry experience
- This is not a graduate position. Candidates must have at least 1-2 years industry experience, preferably in a leadership role.
- Experience dealing with c-level and above
- Excellent reporting skills
- Proven experience working within tight operational budgets and meeting KPI’s
- Experience leading/mentoring a team
You will be expected to travel for regional/interstate meetings as required.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a role requiring strong initiative and people skills, we would like to speak to you in regard to joining the team.