A highly ambitious, innovative, market-leading FinTech. A global, well-funded business but have the dexterity and pace of a scale-up. They are uncompromising in their desire to achieve their best, day-in day-out.
With more new product launches happening this year it's a great time to join this fast moving, agile and exciting business!
As an account manager you will be looking after a number of accounts across APAC.
You will be focusing on developing and maintaining relationships with existing clients, whilst giving a great service that enables business to be retained and limit any churn.
Along side this you will be utilising your sales skills to up-sell and cross-sell additional products within the clients great portfolio.
The Culture & Benefits
- Global business with lots of scope for progression
- Offices are Sydney CBD based (with your week split between WFH/office)
- Working hours are fairly flexible (this is not a call centre environment!)
- A high performing team that also has a great culture
- Plenty of training and coaching
- Friday drinks and team socials
The salary is $70k - $80k (depending on experience) + super + commissions (uncapped)
- At least x2 years B2B sales
- You are happy to pick up the phone
- You are articulate, hard working and very happy to learn
- Upbeat and enthusiastic approach
- Accounting knowledge is a bonus
- SaaS experience is preferable but not essential
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen