- Sydney CBD
- F&B Technology
Our client is an AI driven technology within the hospitality industry that leverages customer data and algorithms to provide analytics back to the restaurant. After opening their doors in South East Asia 6 years ago, Australia is the next stop for this product to take off.
As an Account Executive you are responsible for expanding our clients product into the Australian market. You will be directly reporting into the Head of New Sales and become one of the founding members of the team as they grow into the ANZ region. Your success will be targeted on meeting with potential top tier clients to educate them on the product and close!
- Build a pipeline and acquire new business
- Manage end to end sales process and assist with the implementation of product
- Establish yourself within the broader F&B tech community of Australia, attending regular event and conferences
- Use sales tools for accurate forecasting of current and future business.
- Work alongside product & marketing teams during the initial onboarding process
- 3+ years in B2B sales, ideally in the F&B tech space.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with the development, execution of sales plans and deal closures
- Highly motivated by the prospect of developing a starts up presence and brand in the region
- Strong organisation skills, detail-oriented, tech savvy and has the ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel
- Opportunity to grow with an established tech start up
- Car allowance
- Working from home
- Equity conversation