|Job Title:||Account Executive|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 16:31|
This is an opportunity to be part of an ambitious, fast-paced scale up where things change all the time.
With $30m in funding our client is set for big and exciting things!
They don’t have a rule book and that’s why they always strive to work better together - you will never stop growing here.
Our client works with companies to attract, motivate and retain teams by enhancing their experiences in and outside of work. They are disrupting the Australian market by providing an intuitive platform that has a tangible impact on culture, happiness and wellbeing of employees across the country.
With offices in Sydney and London, they have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to a team of over 200 employees. As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe for three years running, they expanded to Sydney at the end of 2018 and are continuing to grow the team into 2021.
As an integral part of the team in Australia, you will generate new business opportunities to drive growth across the APAC region. You will be responsible for a hybrid of inbound and outbound leads and taking them from conception to close. You will also work closely with the SDR team in Australia, training & account planning to target ideal customers.
● Working with Corporate companies (500+ employees), you will consult with key stakeholders (HR and C-suite), identify the business challenges and align these goals with the relevant products
● Inbound (50%): Qualify inbound leads and demonstrate the value to the key stakeholders via an online or in person meeting(s)
● Outbound (50%): Research accounts, identify key players, strategically generate interest and develop relationships with key stakeholders
● Understand the clients requirements and processes, put together presentations, tenders & pitches to manage a long term pipeline that will deliver results.
● Work directly with the SDR team, training and collaborating with them to build a pipeline in the 500+ employee space
● Being agile and a quick learner is pivotal in maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the products, latest industry trends, and the employee experience space
The Culture & Benefits
● Highly competitive earning potential
● Be immersed in an exceptional, agile work environment, surrounded by a close knit team who are committed to helping each other grow
● The opportunity to develop business for one of the fastest rising companies in the employee experience space across Australia
● You will have an amazing team atmosphere with regular team social events, unlimited drinks and snacks, a generous learning and development budget, Friday beer trolleys, a very competitive holiday allowance, and more
The salary is $90k+ super + commissions, with an OTE of 150k (uncapped commissions).
● 5-7 years' experience in sales, ideally within a B2B sales role. Experience in recruitment, media sales, real estate sales, delegate or events sales is also welcome
● A confident communicator, with a good understanding of managing a corporate sales process and the ability to nurture relationships with multiple stakeholders
● Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets across an extended length of time
● The ability to manage and coach others, ideally within an SDR team context
● Good command of the English language, ability to speak fluently and communicate effectively over a variety of written mediums (presentations, tenders, business cases, emails etc.)
● An entrepreneurial mindset, with the ability to take initiative, collaborate and explore creative ways to connect with prospects We’ll also love…
● Optimism, creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered for an interview opportunity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's