This frontline partner in promoting technology are expanding their successful team. The company prides itself on delivering qualified sales and digital marketing campaigns for the globally recognised clients across ICT and software.
As the Account Coordinator, the key purpose of your role is to monitor and report on various client campaigns. You will understand client-specific reporting processes, and set up reports in Salesforce to reflect those processes. You will support the Sales Account Managers to achieve objectives, while also managing internal and external stakeholder expectations.
The Culture & Benefits
Work in a great office environment with like-minded people that love achieving results and getting rewarded for success. As a staff member you are very well looked after and fully appreciated for the good work you do. Based just a short walk from central your commute will be an easy one day in day out.
Salary $60k - $70k + Superannuation
- Must have previous salesforce administration experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities.
- Strong personality to manage stakeholder expectations
- Fluent and articulate English verbal and written communication skills
- Must be an Australian permanent resident or Citizen.
If all the above sounds like the ideal role for you APPLY NOW to be considered for this position.